The itinerary of ecumenical, artistic and tourist interest also winds through the territory of Salerno and the enchanting Amalfi Coast.
The itinerary includes a visit to the following sites:
- Sant’Egidio del Monte Albino, Abbey of S. Maria in Armillis, Churches of San Lorenzo and San Diodato;
- Angri, monumental Abbey of San Giovanni Battista;
- Pagani, Basilica of Sant’Alfonso;
- Nocera Inferiore, Church and Convent of S. Antonio;
- Nocera Superiore, Church of Santa Maria Maggiore or della Rotonda;
- Cava de ’Tirreni, Abbey of the Holy Trinity;
- Salerno, the Duomo with the Museo del Duomo attached;
- Ravello, former Cathedral with Crypt Museum;
- Amalfi, the Cathedral with annexed the Museum of the Cathedral and the Cloister.