Directions on data protection of HOTEL SOTTOVENTO Srls
- Visit our website
- Contact us
Directions on data protection for the site visit
The guidelines on data protection concerning the use of the site https://www.hotelsottovento.it/ (hereinafter referred to as the “site”) entered into force on 25/05/2018.
HOTEL SOTTOVENTO Srls in his capacity as unit responsible informs users that their data following the use of the site will be subject to treatment, in particular:
- personal information (i.e. email address, first name, last name, title, address, number of phone, hereinafter referred to as “data” or “personal information“) that are provided by users if you register on the site (for example, requests for contacts and subscribing to newsletters);
- personal data from users ‘ internet browser each time they access the site and are stored in the log files, also known as the server log file. This data includes: IP address (internet protocol address) of the computer that logs; name of the page that the user has access; date and time of access; URL from which the user has access to the site; number of transmitted data; status notification for the access; session ID number.
Purposes of data processing
HOTEL SOTTOVENTO Srls as responsible unit, processes the personal data of users of the site for the following purposes:
- processing of user requests (eg management of contact requests, management of contact orders of periodic newsletters in electronic format containing promotional information on the company’s professional services
- make it possible to register users on the site;
- technical administration of the site and operational functions, including the solution of technical problems, statistical analysis, tests and research;
- avoid fraudulent activity or abuse on the site or in relation to it;
- comply with the requirements of the laws in force, to protect the safety of the individual and the rights and property of HOTEL SOTTOVENTO Srlsand to prevent deception or problems of safety or technical nature.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data shall be provided by art. 6 the lett. a, b and f of GPDR. The processing of personal data for purposes of direct advertising comes the legitimate interest of HOTEL SOTTOVENTO Srls pursuant to art. 6 the letter f of GPDR.
Collection and protection of the personal data and consequences in case of refusal
Users can freely decide to provide their personal details and HOTEL SOTTOVENTO Srls may withdraw their consent for the processing of ex post information that you previously provided. In some cases, the withdrawal may make it impossible to continue to use the site of HOTEL SOTTOVENTO Srls.
The processing of personal data takes place only where necessary and exclusively electronically, via: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, access and communication, blocking, erasure and destruction of data. The treatment processes can be performed electronically and not electronics.
Personal data are processed by HOTEL SOTTOVENTO Srls, specifically by:
- collaborators and consultants who are authorized to administer the site and provide related services;
- third-party companies (i.e. IT providers, hosting providers, etc.), to which the HOTEL SOTTOVENTO Srlsoutsourced services with data processing in the framework of the fulfilment of an order.
Information about the data
In that unit responsible, you can find information about your personal data. However, this can only be done for the following purposes:
- fulfillment of legal obligations or arising from Ordinances and directives of European or national legislation;
- Defense in court in the event of a legal dispute.
Transfer of data
In case your contact request relates to other companies ‘ offers of our Partners, HOTEL SOTTOVENTO Srls will transmit the personal information you entered in this case to the respective company.
Except for the foregoing, HOTEL SOTTOVENTO Srls will not transmit your personal data. The servers used by HOTEL SOTTOVENTO Srls are inside the European Union.
Storage And deletation of personal data
HOTEL SOTTOVENTO Srls stores data for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which data are gathered and processed, including the period of custody necessary according to rules in force (eg. record keeping of accounting) and in each case for a maximum of 24 months after the disclosure of personal data.